City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Main responsibilities/functions will include;
- Dealing with inbound and outbound private client enquiries
- Outbound calls to potential new clients assisting with initial introductory pitch and registration via website and phone
- Aftersales client service calls to gain feedback on the service received
- To collect and maintain relevant and accurate information that reflects client conversation and relevant facts
- Monitor and assist clients via the online chat
Other duties will include;
- To ensure an effective working relationship with the settlement, compliance, marketing and trade support functions.
- To attend and support corporate functions and exhibitions
- To remain abreast of up to date and current market knowledge
- To continually assess and manage their own development and training needs
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and really make the position your own! Ideal candidates should have client services or front office support experience and excellent communication skills.