£25000 - £50000.00 per annum
7 months ago
EA to Partners / Operations Administrator Paddington
A dynamic foreign exchange specialist working internationally for business' listed on the London Stock Exchange are looking for a diligent, charismatic EA / Ops Administrator to join their expanding business.
They are a dynamic business with a fresh approach to managing their staff and the whole business model. They operate with an engaging culture with great social aspects and phenomenal benefits / bonuses.
Salary is flexible dependant on experience.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Complex diary management
- Processing of expenses
- Covering all aspects of client relationship management, including incoming and outgoing communication.
- Creating potential new client paperwork and introduction/meeting packs
- Updating KYC
- Responsible for checking new business paperwork, managing cash balances and updating static client information.
- Proactively seek to improve on processes and procedures within the scope of this role
- Generic team administration, trouble-shooting
- Extensive meeting organisation handling frequent last-minute changes
- Coordinating multi-time zone conference calls
- Organising client breakfast and lunches
- Extensive and complex global travel and roadshow itineraries, producing detailed itineraries including visas
- Drafting email correspondence for the Executives.
- Attend operational and team meetings and take meeting actions that are typically confidential in nature.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. Build working relationships across a wide range of internal departments. Acting as first point of contact for all internal and external enquiries. They must be proficient in excel and a fast-paced workload.