City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
26 days ago
Employment Tax Manager -
A Top 10 firm are looking for an ATT/CTA qualified Tax Manager to join a dynamic Employment Tax Team based in London. The ideal Tax Manager will need to have a minimum of 3 years' experience of working within a public practice firm with a background in Employment Tax.
Our client is a leading London based accountancy firm that holds an excellent reputation for its service excellence, offering quality advice to a range of businesses entities; from start-ups through to large corporate banks. This London accountancy firm provide tax, audit, and financial services to their ever-increasing client portfolio.
Responsibilities for the Employment Tax Manager include:
- Client focus - ability to deliver consistently excellent client service.
- Commercial awareness - delivers value to client and team profitability.
- Teamwork - organises and supports others.
- Good communicator - both written and oral.
- Problem solving - positive attitude to solving problems and delivering outcomes.
- Enthusiastic and keen business developer
- Technical knowledge - be adept and up to date with a breadth of Employment Tax knowledge.
- Opportunity for Business Development and/or Marketing.
The right Employment Tax Manager for this role will be ATT/CTA qualified with a minimum of 3 years' experience of working within a pro-active accountancy firm (with some of this time spent in an Employment Tax focused role). Strong communication skills will be crucial for this role.
Please contact Vish Juggapah at Kennedy Pearce on 0203 846 0765 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org