West London, London
£35000 - £36000 per day
6 months ago
Executive Assistant - £35,000 Permananet position
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a entertainment company as an Executive assistant to support the Chairman of the business.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Provides support to the Chairman and other members of the senior leadership team.
- Act as first point of contact for the Chairman to ensure visitors and/or enquirers receive a good level of customer service.
- Organise meetings & deadlines, communicating effectively and ensuring processes are adhered to.
- Work with the CEO'S PA to ensure relevant information is processed accurately and efficiently between functions.
- Act as a role model and professional administrator within the team and support co-ordinators across the business.
- Dealing with incoming emails
- Raising invoices, purchase orders and monthly expenses
- Managing merchandise project including monthly stock take and distribution of all orders placed
- Point of contact for all press enquiries for the business
- Handling highly confidential information in a professional and ethical manner
- Manage personal affairs discreetly
- Preparing presentations for meetings and quarterly company update
- Ordering business cards for all new members of staff
- Working closely with EA to Founder on intricate schedules and daily demands
- Interact with internal and external partners with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values, and mission of the company.
- Manage the day to day meetings and activities, ensuring directors have all required information in good time for preparation purposes. Ensure that the CEO/ General manager has completed any actions prior to meetings and support in the delegation of tasks following meetings.
- Provide full support to CEO / Chairman & general manager when chairing meetings as required, organising and providing refreshment as and when required.
- Organise, co-coordinate and provide full administrative support and minute taking for cross-functional meetings. Ensure meeting agendas and minutes are compiled and distributed in a timely fashion.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements for the Chairman and general manager and others members of the team, in the most cost effective manner and prepares travel itinerary.
- Complete monthly expense claims.
I am looking for a bright, diligent & proactive PA with a wealth of experience working as a personal assistant previously. If this role is for you please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org