City of London, London
£115.00 - £116 per day
5 months ago
Team Assistant - £30,000 - Asset Management 12 month FTC
I am on the hunt for an extremely proactive & professional Team assistant who is able to remain calm and work well under pressure for a leading Asset Management Firm based in the city.
- Act as an advocate of the organization's customer service mandate for patients/families, providers and staff.
- Promptly answer and forward calls to the appropriate employee
- Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements for client meetings and company conferences.
- Maintain calendars, including tracking and follow-up of internal and client meetings.
- Assemble, updated and maintained contact information, forms, records, and data.
- Act as recording secretary for committees/meetings as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Communicate and coordinate regularly with appropriate staff to complete assignments and maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
- Requisitioned supplies and materials as needed.
- Work closely with designated administrative/management staff in scheduling and maintaining individual business and organization calendars.
- Support other office staff by participating in coverage of the phones and front desk.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise work and keep others informed of estimated completion timescales
- Excellent organisational skills
- Discretion and confidentiality