City of London, London
£130 - £131 per day
3 months ago
My client - A global, fast-paced and dynamic Financial services firm are looking for a highly professional, dedicated and diligent Executive Assistant to support directors at the highest level.
This will be a long term temping position on a 6 month FTC.
You will be joining a friendly but professional and extremely hard working team.
Duties will include:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
You will be based in the city of London at the head office, If this role sounds of interest and you are immediately available please get in touch!