City of London, London
£19000 - £21000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is an media who are looking for a Expenses Clerk to join their Finance team. This is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant and lively environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Expenses: To work with employees who have submitted expenses so that claims are submitted correctly and paid on time.
- Timesheets: To ensure timesheets are completed correctly and submitted in a timely manner.
- Travel cover: To help with the online SharePoint travel system and follow up with any queries/approvals, as well as processing Amex bill, when needed.
- Check through employee expense claims (including Netherlands and Portland staff) and make sure the appropriate receipts/back up is attached and matches to the claim.
- Meet the company expenses deadline for weekly pay run for expenses and a rejected pay run for any rejected claims that were amended and reapproved in time.
- Put together and submit the quarterly expense review report for senior staff
- Perform a quarterly check in Aura to follow up on old claims in folders (i.e. submitted but not approved and / or rejected)
Key skills and experience
- Degree Educated (2:1 or above)
- Well organised, strong attention to detail, tenacious, hits deadlines
- Strong excel skills