City of London, London
£24000 - £26000 per annum + Study
8 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Finance Administrator on behalf a professional service provider in London.
Purpose of the Job: Working as part of the financial operations team, responsible for processing the financial transactions across the Group companies within agreed processes, complying with internal controls and in adherence to service levels.
- Ensure all overhead and fixed asset invoices are coded accurately according to the budget
- Register all invoices on to the finance system in a timely manner
- Follow up all invoice approvals with budget holders to ensure payments are made within supplier payment terms
- Dealing with all purchase ledger related queries (via email, telephone, face-to-face)
- Ensuring Open Items report is kept up to date, with issues followed through to conclusion
- Set up new supplier accounts
- Undertake all Purchase ledger filing
Budget Holder reporting
- Administer the Budget holder quarterly review meetings
- Updating supplier bank details and saving original paperwork to X:drive
- Opening and distribution of the post tray
- Co-ordinate offsite storage for the Finance team; Maintain full and accurate records
- Undertake and document a quarterly audit of the Finance team safe
- Monitoring and administration of the accounts inbox
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of computerised accounts with experience of accurate data entry input.
- Good PC skills are essential and competency with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Mathematics qualification - at least GCSE grade A-C
This role is paying up to £26k + study support