City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
29 days ago
The Company / Role:
We are a leading health food supplier in West London looking to add to our finance team. We want our service to ensure that we give our customers the best products and the best customer service.
Responsible for the daily finance administration. Supporting both the Finance Director and Senior Account Manager.
We are looking for someone to dive into this role and own it from Day 1.
- Accounts Payable - data entry
- Accounts Receivable - invoicing customers
- Payroll for UK
- Extracting data and reporting in Excel
- Providing admin support to the retail stores.
- PO administration and housekeeping for Western Europe
- Freight Invoice Re-Charge
- EC Sales List
- Process journals and assist in the month end cycle
- B/S Reporting
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Processing travel expenses
- Must Have accounts / finance knowledge
- Intermediate knowledge of EXCEL
- Enjoys a varied role to include administration for the company.
- Experience with multiple entities an advantage.
- 2 - 3 years' experience within a similar environment, including responsibility AP & AR
- AAT qualified or Part qualified
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Good Knowledge of SAP system.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work to deadlines
- Good communicator
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
This is a temperary role with the option to go permanent.
Based in Brentford, West London.
If you are a good fir for this role then please apply here.