£30000 - £35000 per annum + study support
7 months ago
A global FMCG company are looking to hire a Finance Administrator to join their vibrant team. The candidate will be responsible for the daily finance administration. Supporting both the Finance Director and Senior Account Manager.
The Accounts Assistant will report directly into the Senior Account Manager and receive training and support on a daily basis.
The Finance Director has specified that candidates come with good academics at and hold some practical work experience to show their interest in the field.
This exciting role is a great opportunity for someone actively studying towards an accountancy qualification and offers some amazing benefits including flexi hours, working from home, and complementary breakfast every day!
- Accounts Payable for the UK
- Accounts Receivables for the UK
- Payroll for both UK and Ireland
- PO administration and housekeeping for Western Europe
- Freight Invoice Re-Charge
- EC Sales List
- Process journals and assist in the month end cycle
- Accruals and Prepayments
- B/S Reporting
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Processing travel expenses for employees of UK and Ireland
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- 2 - 3 years' experience within a similar environment, including responsibility AP & AR
- AAT qualified or Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Good Knowledge of SAP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivots, looksup, sumifs)
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work to deadlines
- Good communicator
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Social personality!
Salary: £30000 - £35000 + study support