£135 - £150 per day
7 months ago
Our Client is seeking a Finance Administrator to join the team. This is a temp tp perm role. To be successful in this role you will have experience in a similar finance administration position. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team as well as managing your own workload.
You will enjoy the challenge of varied tasks, multiple stakeholders and internal and external interactions. All tasks will require high levels of accuracy with a focus on detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team to ensure all contracts raised and receipted monthly
- Month end process and compile and post monthly accruals
- Adhoc AR & AP responsibilities
- Energy invoices processed monthly and corporate seal documents prepared
- Daily Counting of cash, reconciliation of takings against the bank and relevant website report and investigating into variances with concierge.
- Posting income for car park & all concierge services
- Petty Cash management
- Produce monthly VAT returns
- Month end accounting responsibilities including accruals & prepayments, all centre bank and balance sheet reconciliations
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Accounting qualifications
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar or related role