City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
An opportunity to join a Financial Services business in the City looking for an Qualified Accountant to be an Analyst. You must have previous FS experience and be looking for an opportunity that is a combination of management accounting, business analysis and FP&A.
The role will take responsibility for the following:
- Prepare Reports, budgets and commentaries, and forecast income and expenditure
- Produce the monthly Management Information reporting pack
- Provide ad-hoc management information and reporting
- Prepare accruals and prepayment secludes
- Manage accounts payable and supplier queries
- Update the weekly and monthly dashboards
- Annual budget planning process and forecasting
- Business analysis and planning on new business initiatives
- Business process mapping and procedure development
- Identify and document business requirements, and develop user requirements and change requests
- Support the Middle Office function
You must be a Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years of management accounting and analysis experience. The role will use extensive Excel and pays a base of £50,000 - £60,000.
You will investigate and analyse business activities and identify ways to improve efficiency. The role is very analytical and commercial, you will need to demonstrate strong communication skills, including ability to build relations across the businesses. Experience and knowledge of front, middle, and back office trade process flows and platforms is also relevant.
Please apply for this role if you have Financial Services experience in a highly analytical role that involves budgeting and forecasting. You will need to be studying towards an accounting qualification and be at part qualified/finalist stage.