City of London, London
Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
This globally recognised company has become a market leader through continually challenging the way consumers recognise their label. This dynamic, innovative and cutting-edge business approach has positioned them strategically amongst their competitors. Offering a vibrant culture, excellent career progression, wonderful work life balance and a state of the art office environment, they are an extremely exciting company to work for.
You will report directly to the Commercial Manager, and during the next stage in their growth, you will undertake responsibilities including:
- Monthly management reporting
- Market trend analysis
- Variance analysis and commentaries
- KPI and competitor analysis
- Stakeholder engagement and business partnering
- Ad hoc system and process improvements
- Strong Excel Skills, part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- SAP knowledge, experience with working with large data sets, VAT/ general tax knowledge
- Personally Driven
- Determination to continually self improve.
To apply for this role, please apply above or alternatively email Kelvin on Kelvin@kennedypearce.com