City of London, London
Up to £35000 per annum + Study Support
19 days ago
We are seeking an experienced Finance Analyst to join a dynamic environment. This is an exciting time to join a collaborative team within our finance department to apply and further develop experience to deliver successful business outcomes.
This key objective for this role is assisting in the provision of departmental and month end reporting/analysis, maintenance of accounting systems and delivery of all financial processes.
- Month-end tasks;
- Establish and maintain appropriate project controls including initial project set up;
- Prepare and post month end accruals and ad hoc journals;
- Review labour and other cost allocations (including appropriate reconciliations)
- Prepare for presentation, month end reporting and analysis and work with the Operations team to provide commentary to the General Manager
- Compliance to budget approval and monitoring procedures;
- Work with the business to develop reliable Budgets and Forecasts for presentation
- Using forecasts and month end analysis, contribute to the Joint Venture cash call process;
- Reporting and analysis of the departments spend against budget (Month end reporting).
- General processes:
- Collaboration with consultants regarding Research & Development tax concessions;
- Assist in the enhancement and development of systems to provide accurate and timely forecasts of costs and commitments
- Provide assistance to the collation of contractual & invoice related information for audit purposes;
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Strong Academic Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills with the ability build strong working relationships
- The ability to work in a team environment, be self-motivated and have high initiative and adaptability
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join an organisation that is currently going through some exciting changes. If you are looking for your next contract role, send you application today by clicking the apply button now.