City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Company and Team
Well known Media business based in Central London, easy to get to from London Bridge, Cannon Street or Liverpool Street Station. The team form part of commercial and strategic decision making.
This is a high profile role and at the forefront of setting the overall business strategy. Duties include:
- Strategic and business planning
- Provide robust financial analysis and modelling for the long range plan
- Maintaining, improving and testing financial models and schedules
- Supporting on the preparation of the financials for the three year business plan
- Competitor, industry and economic analysis
- Support financial analysis and adhoc projects
Your Experience and Qualification
Must have a degree in a relevant subject (for example Economics, Maths, Business, Accounting) as well as be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
Practice background considered including audit and business services or you can come from industry background for example, Media, Retail, FMCG or relevant sector
Financial modelling and TM1 are both beneficial.