City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
3 months ago
One of the world's premier investment managers is recruiting for a Finance Analyst. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Head of FP+A.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with delivering the financial analysis to support the annual ICAAP process including forecast Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow under multiple scenarios. This includes working closely with Accounting and Transfer Pricing teams to understand historic actuals, as well as Risk and relevant Business teams to agree scenario assumptions;
- Prepare the MTFP to support strategic decision making and delivery of the Group's longer-term objectives, working in partnership with the Corporate Development team.
- Build new / enhance existing Excel financial models for the ICAAP and MTFP and play a key role in developing options for strategic platform solutions and the associated implementation.
- Qualified ACA, CFA or CIMA.
- Experience with producing financial models
- Ideally experience in investment management
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £60,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including health-care plus pension.