City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Study Support, Flexi Work, Free Gym
7 days ago
An exciting opportunity has opened up with a young and dynamic leisure and sporting firm. Working in a new development in Kings Cross you will be working with the close knit, commercially focussed HQ team.
This role offers great career progression and excellent benefits including flexible working, study support and 2 free gym memberships.
- Providing in depth analysis and insight into financial performance
- Constructively challenging current business processes and methodologies
- Preparing information for reports for senior stakeholders
- Engaging with key stakeholders to successfully establish and maintain relationships
- Keeping track of and reporting on key KPIs
- Degree level educated achieving a 2:1 or above from a reputable university
- Strong A levels and GCSEs
- At least 1 years' experience in an analytical role
- CIMA part qualified preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Sociable, proactive and enthusiastic personality