West End, London
£52000 - £55000 per annum + 15% bonus + Benefits
about 1 month ago
My Client is a leading player in the Media sector with a strong advertising base. They are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the Global CFO.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Lead Budget/Forecast/Actual reporting
- Ownership & ongoing development of regular reporting pack (Global, EMEA & different operating units) using Cartesis Retrieve & other dashboards
- Analysis of market performance against key metrics
- Responsibility for various schedules which form part of Global CFO's quarterly report
- Monthly and ad hoc reporting directly to Global CFO & Working with Global Risk & Local Market teams to identify local working capital issues and escalate/mitigate where appropriate
- Analyse & identify patterns for specific client issues across multiple markets
- Ad hoc reporting directly to Global CFO
- Qualified ACA,ACCA,CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £52-55,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package.