City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
You will deliver high quality reporting, planning and analysis. Further develop our processes in order to provide the best service to our stakeholders. You will be responsible for empowering your key stakeholders with strong commercial advice.
What's the role?
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure the best commercial decisions are made
- Provide insightful and robust reporting detailing financial and non-financial information to key stakeholders
- Assist with the sign off on the monthly financial results, budgets and forecasts
- Provide recommendations to improve budget management for your portfolio across all revenue streams and expenditure lines
- Look for process and efficiency improvements that will benefit the business and implement in partnership with your stakeholders
Who are you?
- Demonstrated experience in financial analysis focused role within a large, complex & fast-paced organisation and experience in partnering with business
- Motivated self starter, comfortable with engaging with stakeholders and operating autonomously
- A strong record of working collaboratively and constructively within a team and with cross-functional business partners
- High proficiency in Excel skills and experience/exposure to tableau reporting would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritise various projects at one time, working to strict deadlines
- You will ideally be a Part Qualified/Newly Qualified Accountant
- Past experience in Financial Analysis
What's in it for you?
- Collaborative environment
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Exposure to global operations and networks
Where do I sign?
Apply for this role by clicking the Apply Now Button.