City of London, London
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst on behalf of a global publishing company in London.
This role has been created to ensure the Finance function continues to promote growth and ensures the highest standards. The purpose of the role is to provide the Finance Analyst with support to ensure that financial and non-financial information provided internally and externally is of the highest quality.
The successful candidate will have excellent analytical, modelling, financial analysis and written communication skills and will thrive in a fast-moving high growth environment; they must be able to work independently and in a collaborative way to ensure that deadlines are never missed.
* Production of monthly reports, summaries and dashboards
* Analysing large datasets, combining data sources, and presenting financial implications
* Tracking workflow and projects/ tasks
* Measuring actual performance against budgets across a range of KPIs and investigating variances
* Production of elements of the monthly Operating Report circulated to the Board
* Preparing profit & loss, balance sheet and cashflow statements
* Developing revenue and expenses forecasting/ plans
* Producing budget documents including country plans, tables and charts
* Preparing monthly management accounts
* Communicating with senior management
There will also be a variety of project-based work, much of which is time-critical.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- Strong professional communication - written and verbal
- Project planning and timely delivery of outputs
- Creating and using pivot tables
- Creating a range of charts
- Using lookup functions
- Writing professional documents/ reports
- Consistency and formatting
- A degree or equivalent in Business, Commerce, Finance, Economics, Maths, or Engineering