City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
AF - FA - 397_1560524528
12 days ago
About the company
Our client is a globally renowned Infrastructure and Construction business located in Central London who are recruiting for a finance analyst to join their team. This business has a large finance team offering extensive long-term opportunities for the right candidate.
About the role
This Finance Analyst sits supporting several large projects our client has recently undertaken across London. This is the ideal opportunity for autonomous business partner to move into a largely commercial role preparing budgeting and forecasting for this business unit.
Your core duties will be:
- Analysing the projects revenue to understand trends
- Compiling monthly reports for all aspects of your nominated projects in association with national business leaders
- Complete forecasting for the business in a timely and accurate manner
- Being responsible for overheads including, IT, Marketing and Salaries
- Upon request, extracting data from completed reports and analysing in further detail
- Conduct high level of budgeting for so that the company can accurately predict budgets versus actuals
- Review of sales and expenses in comparison to previous budgets and forecasts for that period
- Complete business reviews in accordance with divisional timetables
- Position yourself to build relationships internally with business leaders across all relevant aspects of the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in financial planning, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent Excel, and financial modelling skills.
- Knowledge of financial accounting standards
- Graduate Degree, QBE or Studying
- Previous experience working in the infrastructure, construction, mining, or engineering industry would be advantageous
This can be paid on a Day Rate or FTC basis