City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + 25% pension, healthcare, shares, bonus
14 days ago
A well-established international bank is recruiting for a Finance Analyst. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Head of Financial Planning.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Create staff models and volume forecasts to establish budget headroom
- Create actionable insight on budget performance to extract root cause for variances against budget
- Support in depth analysis of specific resource issues, such as productivity analysis and cost structure trends, and the development of proposals to senior management on the basis of the analysis
- Assist in preparation of forward-looking financial data, including forecasting and scenario analysis
- Design, deliver and maintain new visual reporting analytics and dashboards on staffing and expenditure, liaising with HR and IT where necessary
- Experience with Tableau and Cognos.
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £75,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including healthcare plus 25% pension.