£25000 - £35000 per annum
19 days ago
Finance Analyst - Fashion
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Finance Analyst with strong Excel ability to join a luxury fashion firm in central London. As part of the Finance team, you will be given the chance to gain experience working for a Fashion retailer in a fast paced team.
This role combines not only the finance team but also the wider business. You will need to be an Excel expert, be used to self-reviewing your work and enjoy the challenge of working under time pressure.
The UK Finance team for this client are sociable, savvy and ambitious and are therefore looking for someone with similar qualities to join their team. You will business partner with commercial parts of the business so strong communication skills is key!
- Maintaining and building robust, accurate and largely automated excel spreadsheets - large proportion of this role
- Tracking and reporting on key KPIs
- Providing analysis, interpretation and insight into financial performance and showing a willingness to constructively challenge current processes and methodologies
- Preparing information for reports for senior stakeholders in the UK and abroad
- Responsible to engage with key stakeholders to successfully form relationships across the business
- Ad-hoc project work
- Degree level educated achieving a 2:1 or above from a reputable university
- Strong A levels and GCSE's
- 1 years experience in an analytical role advantageous
- Expert level at Excel - essential
- Experience with PowerPoint and SAP advantageous
- Sociable personality - outgoing, confident communicator
- Enthusiastic and proactive