City of London, London
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Study Support
3 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified to Finalist Finance Analyst for their team based in London.
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst on behalf of a specialist consutlancy group based in London.
This role is repoorting directly into the Senior Finance Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Preparation of CSC management accounts on a monthly basis including variance analysis to budget / forecast.
- Preparation of monthly commentary / financial reports for CSC management and regional management on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of CSC forecast on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of CSC budget on an annual basis.
- Liaise with Hub Finance Managers to ensure consistency in CSC accounting across the region.
- Provide commercial support to CSC, including pricing and proposal support.
- Provide ad hoc financial support to CSC as required.
- Liaise with operations department to ensure accuracy of invoicing.
- Assist with local statutory reporting requirements as required.
- Identify and drive process improvement as required. Assist Senior Finance Manager and Regional Finance Director as required.
You will ideally be at finalist stage of your ACCA/CIMA
The role is paying up to £40,000 + Study Support