£25000 - £35000 per annum + study support
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified Analyst to join a leading Asset Manager in the heart of the city.
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Business Finance teams and provide support for the Corporate functions of finance, human resources, procurement and strategy.
The successful candidate will hold 1 year minimum experience as an Analyst within Financial Services.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Provide independent advice and support to the business
- Enable functional heads to manage the resources of their global teams
- Expense and head count reporting
- Take ownership for elements of the finance platform such as maintenance of master data
- Participate in projects to enhance or improve the use of the finance platform
- Ad-hoc work as when required
- Degree level educated (2:1 or above)
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or eqv)
- One year minimum experience as an Analyst
- Experience within Financial Services
- Ability to analyse data and provide relevant financial insight
- Strong Excel ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player with a flexible results driven approach