West London, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum
AF - PA - b86r8_1581346028
about 2 months ago
My client a leading Media company is looking for a Payments Associate to come on board ASAP to join their ever-growing team.
As the Payments Associate you will ensure that the payment schedules for all Operating Brands are adhered to and executed efficiently and effectively, in line with company procedures and SOX controls.
- Providing guidance and support to local Operating Brands and outsourced business provider on P2P payment policy and processes.
- Handle enquiries & provide level one escalated customer service support regarding payment issues.
- Act as a liaison between local Operating Brands and outsourced business partner.
- Maintain relationships with key suppliers for local Operating Brands to ensure no disruptions to services
- Management of vendor, intercompany and employee expense payments in relation to BACS, Wire and cheque payments for all Operating Brands
* A couple of years or more previous experience of working in P2P
* Experience of working with outsourced partners desirable
* PC proficient (using standard business applications including but not limited to Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat)
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
* Attention to detail
* Team working skill
* Good communications skills
* Ability to work on multiple tasks