£12 - £15 per hour
12 months ago
We are currently seeking a Finance Assistant to join a leadign tech company in London. The primary functions of this role will be finance and administration but there will be a need to get involved in all aspects of the business. It will suit an energetic, enthusiastic, junior accountant.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Manage company accounts receivables and payables
- Provide management accurate and timely financial information each month or as required.
- To deliver daily cash flow reports.
- Assist with Month end close of accounts
- Assist with processing of journal entries
- Assist with BAS calculation and Tax planning
- General ledger reconciliations
- Ensure data and transactions are properly recorded and entered into the system
- Maintain financial files and records
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of staff company expenses
- Assist in analyzing cost of projects / products when requested.
- Assist with Preparation of business budgets and regular forecast.
- Maintain good working knowledge of Netsuite ERP software
- Other customer service/admin/purchasing duties as required
Skills and experience
Required Skills / Competencies -
- The following is a must:
- Degree: 2:1 or above
- CIMA/ ACCA studier
- Netsuite desirable