City of London, London
£45000 - £48000 per annum + discretionary bonus
4 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the Construction sector with a well-established commercial property base. They are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of forward looking financial projections for the Company, covering forecasts and plans
- Ensuring a deep understanding of business performance to deliver monthly, quarterly, half year and full year reports
- Provide critical partnership to the business units
- Tracking key metrics
- Develop detailed business reporting, presentations and analysis
- Analyse trends in the business each month and produce detailed reports
- Provide additional analysis to the business partners to ensure that they have the required added value information to enable them to drive towards the plan goals
- Develop 'big picture' overview of business model and market standing
- Provide support and guidance to plan holders
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £48,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package plus bonus.