£45000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
A market leader in the property sector is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join them on a temporary basis - this may lead to permanent.
- Preparation of budgets, financial forecasts based on observations of business and company performance.
- Develop sound financial models and provide general support in preparing business cases and with business unit projects.
- Provide financial information and analysis in an effective and timely manner.
- Proactively provide detailed analysis
- Provide explanations of revenue and cost performance.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in an accounting or similar business partner role
- Economic and commercial acumen to assist with business analysis and decision making
- Ability to influence and drive change with key Business Unit stakeholders
- Communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Ability to analyse data and report on results
- A strong curiosity mindset and an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Strong relationship management skills and a team orientated approach
- Willing to travel occasionally to meet with key Business Unit stakeholders
- Property experience is essential
- Investment Appraisal knowledge would be advantageous