£280 - £350 per day
8 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen to join a market leader in the Transport industry as a Finance Business Partner on a contract basis. You'll be involved and part of a team delivering cost reduction programmes and implementing processes to achieve this. Someone who is a self-starter, innovative and influential will be the right person to join at a crucial time, playing a pivotal role in one of the largest programmes of cost reduction.
The ideal candidate will be from a commercial background with approximately 3-5 years PQE and it would be advantageous if you have delivered cost reduction programmes previously, at the same time helping to modernise processes and the business as a whole. You'll work alongside 3 other Finance Business Partners and drive continuous improvement ensuring that the cost reductions are achieved by supporting strategic decisions, planning, budgeting and forecasting, changing processes and interacting with senior stakeholders. You should be able to work collaboratively with the other Finance Business Partners sharing information and proven experience building relationships will be advantageous in being successful in this role.
The right candidate will have the below experience/skills:
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Experience planning and leading cost reduction finance improvement projects
- Excellent communicator and personal skills to build strong relationships and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of issues and challenges facing Finance functions
- Ability to deliver in line with strict deadlines
- Experience of writing proposals and presenting to senior business partners and senior stakeholders