£38000 - £45000 per annum
AF - FBP - 38655_1535991623
6 months ago
Our client is a leading company in their industry, and currently experiencing strong growth. They are looking for a strong Finance Business Partner to help enable further growth through the provision of high-level analysis and modelling.
Our client is a global player in the legal field, who have new and innovative products that are providing customers with unforeseen operational opportunities, unlocking huge upside potential. To be able to achieve this, our client has recognised that they need a business-focused Finance specialist to provide accurate and insightful financial information to the sales force and clients alike.
With a dual reporting line to the Regional Finance Director and local Managing director, your role will have several responsibilities.
- Preparation of the local financial reporting on a monthly basis, including statutory and tax requirements,
- Oversight/supervision of the offshore finance team, review and analysis of their work,
- Preparation of budgets and forecast information on a regular basis,
- Project financial modelling on an ad hoc basis for clients and internal stakeholders,
- Advising the Australian leadership team on critical strategic matters,
- Oversee compliance and legal requirements,
- Prepare Proposals for new business,
The successful candidate will likely come from a legal background, with experience in a large and complex, matrix organisation.
- ACCA / CIMA qualifications
- Strong technical accounting skill-set
- Advanced modelling skills and prior experience in an FP&A role
- An engaging person who can liaise with senior stakeholders
- The ability to present complex information to the senior leadership team and the gravitas to influence stakeholders.