City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Discounted Travel
5 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on behalf of a growing transport company based in London.
- To provide business support and business partnering to various departments and to identify and act upon opportunities to develop and grow the business.
- Responsible for the Commercial Finance and Business Support aspects of the business and will be required to liaise with senior business colleagues.
- To adhere to and promote Equal Opportunities Policy both within employment practices and external liaison with outside organisations and individuals.
- Month end reporting - analysing information, challenging the business and preparing a comprehensive report for management on the performance of the business units.
- Preparation of budget and forecast
- Cash Management
- Implementation of financial controls
- Full ownership of the region accounts including Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, fixed asset maintenance.
- Holding forecasting meetings with business heads.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties which may reasonably be requested by the Executive Team, CFO, Head of Finance and Regional Director.
- The ideal candidate will be an ambitious newly qualified accountant with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Have great communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Good leadership skills, approachable and self-motivated.
- Prior experience of working in the transport sector would be helpful but is not a pre-requisite
This role is paying up to £50k + free london travel.