City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
My client, a leading transportation business is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their head office team based in the City of London.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- To adhere to and promote Group Equal Opportunities Policy both within employment practices and external liaison with outside organisations and individuals.
- Month end reporting - analysing information, challenging the business and preparing a comprehensive report for management on the performance of the business units.
- Preparation of budget and forecast
- Cash Management
- Implementation of financial controls
- Full ownership of the region accounts including Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, fixed asset maintenance.
- Holding forecasting meetings with business heads.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties which may reasonably be requested by the Executive Team, CFO, Head of Finance and Regional Director.
- Qualified Accountant
- 3 years + experience as a finance business partner
- Have the ability to think outside the box