£50000 - £61000 per annum
2 months ago
Finance Business Partner
- A fantastic commercial opportunity with a reputable brand
- Finance Business Partner role with superb exposure
An exciting opportunity exists for a Finance Business Partner to join a highly commercial finance team - perfect for someone who enjoys working with senior leaders to add value and support strategic decision making. Great location and reputable business.
Our client is a leading real estate, offering great opportunities for the right candidate, this business certainly encompasses the culture of developing and looking after their employees.
The brand is innovative and creative and they are looking for someone to be part of their already successful journey.
- Act as a finance business / commercial partner working closely with key operations senior stakeholders; driving business performance and understanding, including to Senior Management
- Provide regular short and long-term business forecasts
- Help drive key insights and analytics in operating areas to inform strategic decision-making
- Execute month-end and quarter-end reporting, combining financials with business explanation and analysis
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations; related supporting materials
- Support material development acquisition appraisals, working with the shareholder representatives
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA) with 2+ years of post-qualification experience. Preference for business partnering experience in a commercial role
- Highly commercial and analytical mindset required in a fast paced, and growth sector
- Strong Data analytical skills (utilising financial, Microsoft and data management systems)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills; high attention to detail; organisational skills;
- Strong leadership skills; interpersonal skills; solid written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in financial modelling and analysis
- Experience with financial planning and analysis (FP&A) functions, including annual budget, capital budgeting, long-term strategic planning and business case preparation