City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day
21 days ago
Immediatley available Finance Business Partner needed for a Media client based in London.
Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, you will deliver financial performance reporting and key financial insights.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering of timely and accurate annual financial plan to key stakeholders
- Contribute towards the overall achievement of the business KPI's.
- Presenting insights into underlying performance, KPI trends, analysis of operational impact against plan and prior year comparatives, including detailed high quality analytics.
- Provide consistent and clear messaging over results and forecasts to stakeholders.
- Financial support for business cases and project performance reporting.
- Provide key input into the planning and forecast cycles.
You will be a qualified or working towards your CA/CPA, be commercially savvy and have a track record in commercial finance. You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Budgeting and forecasting experience.
- Proven proficiency in management accounting and decision support.
- Experience developing management reporting.
- Ability to prioritise work and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Strong Excel and Word skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.