City of London, London
£110000 - £120000 per annum
4 months ago
Global tech business who have grown and developed year on year. Our client is a leading brand name that offers it's customers the latest technology, advice and support.
Due to a promotion in the finance team a Senior Finance Business Partner position has become available. You will provide high quality strategic financial advice to support decision making.
Building strong commercial relationships with key stakeholders across the business to drive and monitor business performance. You will work with demanding stakeholders and the wider finance team. Key duties are as follows:
- Support and influence key operational and strategic decisions
- High quality forecasting and commercial insight
- Build strong relationships with function heads and their teams
- Build robust business cases to support investment decisions
- High quality financial analysis to aid commercial decision making
- Interpret, explain, report on and drive performance within the function
- Drive optimisation of P&L performance
You will contribute to the continuous improvement of financial processes including planning and budgeting. This position will also coach to drive towards a high performing finance team
Must haves: Qualified Accountant with proven business partnering experience from a large technology or similar business.
You must have the ability to quickly build strong relationships with stakeholders and become a trusted and credible strategic partner. You will need to be able to influence and coach and have outstanding communication skills. Ideally you will have financial modelling experience.