City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, healthcare.
5 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the medical sector. They are looking for a Commercial Finance Lead to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to Finance Director.
As a Commercial Finance Lead you will be responsible for:
- A lead role on the preparation of the annual budget process and quarterly forecast preparation, in addition to the preparation of business cases to evaluate new propositions and proposals (as well as recommendations), ensuring key risks and opportunities are identified and fully understood by the key decision makers.
- Promote understanding of the financial impact and commercial/clinical drivers on business decisions and recommendations in a user-friendly way, and the ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organization.
- Analytically minded, to drive consistent reports and analysis of financial results to support both the timely and accurate monthly close process and management reviews.
- To provide dedicated commercial and clinical finance support required for a number of business partners
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
- International exposure.
This role will look to pay up to £65,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package, including matched pension, bonus scheme and Bupa healthcare.