£350 - £450 per day
2 months ago
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
- Support operations through the provision of effective management information and analysis
- Analysis of product line & category performance
- Trade spend analysis
- Drive strategic initiatives to ensure revenue and profit growth
- Financial models to support business cases
- Monitoring of major projects
- Identify risk and opportunities
- Development of customer pricing models and profitability analysis
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
- One direct report
The successful applicant
You MUST be an ORACLE specialist and have expereince within Oracle Licensing and Services.
Ideally ACA qualified you will be a commercially astute business leader who has demonstrated success within broad, strategically focused roles. You will have a proven track record of business partnering with senior executives within IT Procurement and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to operations. Experience in an Retail, FMCG or similar fast paced environment is highly advantageous.
- Fun, friendly environment
- Career progression
- Staff discounts
- Business partnering focus
- Large growth mandate
A high performance culture and fun, inclusive environment with a high focus on developing and progressing their people.