City of London, London
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Study Support + Benefits
5 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Junior Finance Business Partner on behalf of continuously growing construction services business based in London.
2,800 worldwide specialists in fit out, technology, construction and development deliver not just buildings, but also an exceptional delivery dynamic and strong customer relationships. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will support the Engineering Services division, provide analysis and insight to assist the business in making value added decisions.
- Support the Finance Business Partner / Head of Finance in preparing consolidated monthly management accounts
- Preparation and review of WIP schedules and supporting analysis
- Preparation of working files for month end reporting along with key KPI data and supporting analysis
- Coordinate with the Finance Analyst to undertake regular stress test reviews of key subcontractors and promote and deliver any financial corrective action
- Post monthly staff time allocation and prepare analysis and recovery, including forecasts
- Assist in the Business Partners in the preparation of weekly and longer term cashflow
- Assist the Head of Finance in the year end Contract Revie
- Assist the Finance Business Partner in setting up new foreign entities and incorporating into Engineering Service reporting process as required
- ACCA/CIMA student studying at Operational Level
- Management accounting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills - liaising with all levels throughout the business
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Strong team ethic
- Good knowledge of Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables, formulae-writing, graphs, charts and tables, formatting)
This role is offering up to £36k + Study Support. This role will look to develop into a Finance Business Partner role once qualified.