West London, London
£500 - £600 per day
3 months ago
Opportunity to be involved in all aspects of finance
- Part time role (2 days per week)
This company is an SME Architecture & Property company based in London but recognised internationally. Key projects cover a range of sectors, varying from small bespoke fit-outs to large-scale urban grand designs.
- You will report directly to the Chief Controller and coordinate with other senior group finance staff as well as having involvement with the main board.
- Principal responsibilities will include monthly group management, budgeting and forecasting.
- You will also be responsible for group external reporting, financial accounting, taxation, finding / treasury, intra group and financial control.
- Company secretarial and investor relations will also make up part of your role, as will corporate transactions and general support
- Qualified with 8 years+ experience
- Immediate and available to commit long term to 2 days per week