St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£70000 - £100000 per annum
5 months ago
**NEW ROLE** - Finance Director - IT/Cloud Services - £70-100,000 - St Albans
KennedyPearce are exclusively partnering with an established and growing IT/Cloud services business with the NQ based in St Albans
We require a Qualified Finance Director to lead a team of 4, having oversight of day to day running of finance and providing strong strategic and commercial input to business activities.
Following numerous acquisitions, our client continues to grow and look for future acquisition to further business development and their geographical footprint.
The finance Director role based in St Albans requires a driven, inquisitive and articulate individual to manage the finance function and take a seat at the leadership table providing financial insight and perspective.
Responsibilities include but not limited too:
- Management of 2 Accounts Assistant & 1 Technical Qualified
- Review of Month-end pack and reports
- Top Level Consolidated Group Pack
- Broad Report
- Provide commercial & financial insight to owners & board
- Drive internal controls and best practice
- Play a crucial role in any future acquisitions, both Pre & post purchase
FULL SPECIFICATION AVAILABLE ON APPLICATION
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Qualified with minimum 5 years PQE experience (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Exposure to working in a hands-on SME environment
- Acquisitions experience will be advantageous
- Commutable to St Albans