City of London, London
£60000 - £68000 per annum
7 months ago
A Fintech and Payments business that has grown rapidly are seeking a finance transformation accountant to work in the change team. The role is titled Finance Improvement Lead and you will have a change and finance background from the payments industry.
The business is very exciting given how much they have grown and their plans over the next two years. You will work closely with finance and be involved in multiple projects for the change team all with a finance angle. The role involves many systems and systems implementation where you will work with developers and testers to implement change and make improvements.
- Finance Programme Projects by leading the requirements gathering and design phases.
- Create associated documentation e.g. process flows, functional specifications and input to the development of technical specifications.
- Support business change managers in defining and managing the delivery of business benefits arising from the implementation of new capability within the business.
- Provide input to project status meetings and working with the key stakeholder (finance) to identify, discuss and resolve projects and project delivery.
- Streamlining processes
- Development of internal systems to automate processes, replacing manual tracking.
- Process Implementation
- Data Analysis
- Change management
You will only be considered for this role if you have a background of working in Payments or Credit Cards and systems change. Experience in Accountancy or related analysis and numerical roles is also required. A good level of excel and systems knowledge.