West End, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + healthcare, pension, bonus, cycle to work
3 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the Legal sector with a media base. They are looking for an Assistant Head of Finance to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the Head of Finance.
As an Assistant Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Own all day-to-day financial matters
- Maintain immaculate financial records and produce the company's management and statutory accounts. Ensure that the company meets all of its financial obligations.
- Manage cash flow day-to-day.
- Prepare month end file with balance sheet reconciliations and P&L commentary
- Work with the head of finance to create and improve financial controls, processes and systems
- Review, manage and raise sales invoices. Debt chasing and monitor of cash income.
- Assist with the annual audit and preparation of the statutory accounts (As we grow and if we acquire companies we will need to do this.)
- Budgets and forecasts
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- SQL exposure.
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
- Legal sector experience
This role will look up to pay £50-52,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package, including matched pension, bonus scheme, Bupa health-care and cycle to work scheme.