Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 1 month ago
Due to growth and a recent acquisition, a leading national social care brand are searching for a bright and talented Finance Manager to join in a really commercial role.
This is a great opportunity for someone in group reporting to step up into a management level position but also move into a role offering some brilliant commercial exposure and job variety. Based 2 minutes away from the station also makes for an easy commute with accessible parking out in Potters Bar.
Duties of the role include:
- Assisting the Head of Management Accounts with group month end processes
- Work closely with Senior Management to support the running of the finance function
- Managing a team of 4
- Assisting with the group audit at year end
- Ensure meaningful and accurate variance analysis
- Supporting preparation of management reporting to be presented to the group board
- Managing day to day operations with the team.
Someone ambitious is essential for this role as their is a succession plan in place for this opportunity to move into the next level within a very quick time frame.
Other ideal characteristics include:
- Big 4 ACA training
- 2 years post qualified experience in industry
- A desire to have well rounded role with commercial exposure
- Someone commercial, dynamic and forward thinking
On offer is a fantastic salary for a local role at £75,000 per annum, a range of additional benefits including a lucrative bonus and the progression plan to rival any other.
Contact by applying for this fantastic role to discuss further!