City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Finance Manager for a growing business based in Central London. This opportunity looks after a team of 2 and therefore includes 1-2-1's, appraisal and reviewing work. The main purpose of the role is to ensure timely & accurate financial reporting and management accounting.
- Prepare management accounts
- Liaise with external auditors to plan & co-ordinate audits for each company.
- Approve payments for release.
- Review & approve monthly bank reconciliations.
- Co-ordinate statutory financial statements for UK entities and provide technical support & guidance.
- Review VAT Returns
- Liaise with internal corporate departments (Treasury, IT, Investment, Tax, etc) in order to anticipate & resolve problems.
- Part qualified team including purchase and sales ledger
- Review and approve all entries made by the team
- Approval of expenses
- Ensure team members have correct knowledge and skill to carry out their role
- Manage staff resources to ensure achievement of business requirements
- Appraisal performance review for staff
Experience and Salary
You will be educated to degree level and be Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. You will also be self-driven, flexible and adaptable.
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000