City of London, London
£48000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, gym and pension
4 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the Technology sector with a market leading restaurant client base. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the financial controller.
As a Finance manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for monthly journal postings, accrual calculations, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis on promotional spend.
- Setting up and pricing promotional activities in SAP.
- Maintaining the overall accuracy of promotional data in SAP.
- Compiling credit claims and liaising with central teams to resolve discrepancies.
- Providing support in validating promotional claims received from customers.
- Actively working with account managers to develop accurate forecasts and provide financial management support on promotional queries.
- Compiling key sections of the monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts to head office.
- Generating monthly reporting for submission to head office and inclusion in management reporting packs.
- Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £48-50,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package.