East London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
My client, a UK Leading Digital Media business in North West London is looking for a Newly Qualified Finance Manager to join their head office team.
Reporting to the COO the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Own all day-to-day financial matters
- Maintain immaculate financial records and produce the company's management and statutory accounts. Ensure that the company meets all of its financial obligations.
- Manage cash flow day-to-day.
- Prepare month end file with balance sheet reconciliations and P&L commentary
- Work with the COO to create and improve financial controls, processes and systems
- Review and release payment runs
- Review, manage and raise sales invoices. Debt chasing and monitor of cash income.
- Process payroll
- Supporting the COO with HR admin
- Process VAT returns
- Complete corporation tax packs
- Assist with the annual audit and preparation of the statutory accounts (As we grow and if we acquire companies we will need to do this.)
- Assisting with budgets and forecasts
The successful candidate will:
- Be an all incompassing Accountant
- Newly Qualified or 1 year PQE
- Have experience in a practice or industry
- Have a keen desire to work in a sole role
This role will suit someone who is immediately available and looking for a permanent position.