City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
My client, a leading Consulting business based in the heart of London is looking for a Finance Manager to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Finance Director the Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparation of department management accounts on a monthly basis including variance analysis to budget / forecast.
- Preparation of monthly commentary / financial reports for department management and regional management on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of department forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of department budgets on an annual basis.
- Provide input to commercial proposals, including TPDD.
- Advise the business on financial issues including FX and tax
- Liaise with Hub Finance Managers to ensure completeness and accuracy of accounting across the region
- Liaise with the Business Operations to ensure accuracy of billing
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of accrued income
- Provide WIP reports to business
- Review debtor balances and assist with resolving debt issues to minimise department DSO and TDO.
- Management of two direct reports
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Accountant in either ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Have 2 years post qualification experience
- Have experience in business partnering as well as preparation and ownership of accounts.