City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
My Client is a leading player in the Recruitment sector with a well-established construction base. They are looking for a finance manager to join their London head office.
Due to expansion in the department this role has become available. You will report to the head of finance.
As a finance manager you will be responsible for:
- Sales Analysis
- 'Flash' figures
- Monthly management accounts incorporating agreed financial statements and profit centre reports with full budget variance analysis - 12 working days
- Monthly client profitability reports - 15 working days
- Annual statutory accounts and supporting schedules - as agreed
- Annual budget incorporating full profit centre allocations and activity analysis
- Monthly rolling quarterly cash flow forecast plus previous month actuals and variance report - 6 working days
- Updated aged debtors report every week and liaison with client contacts as required
- Provide relevant information to Gross Profit Review and Operational Managers as required
- Advise non-financial managers on matters which have a financial/commercial implication for the business either at their request or when it is necessary.
- To ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are completed monthly and that adequate controls are in place to ensure good accounting practice is followed for data integrity.
- To maintain a register of fixed assets and assist in drawing up a financial justification for any planned capital expenditure taking into account budget available and the pay back period when required.
- Assist in the set up of new clients from a financial procedural aspect, identifying
- Qualified ACA,ACCA or CIMA
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay £60,000 as well as offering a competitive benefits package.