£250 - £300 per day
3 months ago
- Hands on responsibility for business unit reporting and budgeting
- Lead a team of three Accountants
About the Company
Finance Manager role for a media company based in London. Very nice working environment, social team along with free breakfast.
About the Role / Duties
The role will report to the CFO and will be very hands on and involved with the financial activities of multiple business units. This role will be accountable for:
- Providing financial reporting and analysis on various business units across multiple accounts;
- Comparing actual vs budgets for business unit performance (analysing costs, pricing, sales, variable contributions etc);
- Providing commentary on business unit performance;
- Fixed asset register maintenance;
- Financial reporting and audit compliance;
- Statutory reporting and compliance; and
- Month end accounting and reports.
Skills & Experience
Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar Finance Manager or Management Accountant role, ideally within a media environment. You will have extensive experience supporting multiple business units and their results and possess a strong understanding of how entries fill into the P&L and balance sheet. You will have Advanced Excel and data manipulation skills and will be fully qualified.
You will have a fun, friendly and high energy personality and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will enjoy partnering with senior stakeholders and possess high problem-solving skills.